Here you can find out what data we collect from you, how we use it, conditions where we may disclose this data to others and how we keep it secure.
The Scottish Football Association Limited (SC005453) (“The Scottish FA”, “we” and “us”) takes the issue of security and data protection very seriously and strictly adheres to guidelines published in the United Kingdom Data Protection Act of 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which was applicable from the 25 May 2018. We are data controller of any personal data that you provide us.
Any questions relating to this policy and our privacy practices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we collect information from you and what information we collect
We collect personal information that you give us by:
• filling in forms on our website;
• using our website to make an online application to become a member of the Scotland Supporters Club;
• purchasing or renewing your Scotland Supporters Club membership;
• purchasing other tickets on our website; and
• attending football matches.
We collect the following personal information about you:
• name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, date of birth and financial and credit card information;
• your photo image;
• video images of you from CCTV and body worn cameras which we deploy in and around match venues;
• your attendance/ non-attendance at football matches;
• your IP address and clicks on our website from your use of our online services and your Membership;
• whether you have been convicted or are being investigated for any criminal offence, particularly in relation to football related offences, such as football banning orders; and
• information on your gender, ethnicity and any disability that you may have.
Why we need this information about you
We need your information and use the information we collect about you:
• to enable us to supply you with products and services that you have requested;
• to enable us to assess whether or not you are eligible to receive a membership under the Terms and Conditions of Membership;
• to analyse the collected information so that the Scottish FA can administer, support, improve and develop its business and the services it offers;
• to help us with understanding more about how our website and Membership is used;
• to be able to send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise;
• to contact Members for their views on the Scottish FA and/or its Partners’ products and services;
• to ensure the safety of all those attending football matches and for the purposes of preventing crime;
• to monitor operational and safety related incidents;
• to apprehend and prosecute offenders, and provide evidence to take civil action in the courts;
• to help provide a safer environment for our staff;
• to determine whether you should be awarded with any loyalty points;
• to ensure that you are not breaching the Terms and Conditions of your Membership;
• to prevent fraud; and
• for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations, including promoting equal opportunities.
It is your choice whether you receive information such as marketing from us. If you indicated that you are interested in receiving regular information about Scottish FA’s activities by signing up to become a Member, we will send you communications either electronically or by post. In addition, we may send you direct mail that we feel may be of interest to you.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive this information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Also, all of our email marketing correspondence gives you the option to opt-out of receiving further marketing emails. Please note that you will still receive emails directly related to an enquiry you have submitted to us.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data transmitted to us electronically; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to restrict unauthorised access.
All credit/debit card data taken through our websites is processed through RedCard and is therefore encrypted in accordance with PCI-DSS.
Sharing of your information
The information you provide to us will be treated by us as confidential and will be processed only by our employees within the UK/EEA. We may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this notice or for purposes approved by you, including payment providers, Membership Card producers and marketing suppliers.
Transfers outside the UK and Europe
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to Canada outside the EU in order to perform our contract with you. There is an adequacy decision by the European Commission in respect of this country. This means that the country to which we transfer your data is deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal information.
How long we will keep your information
We review our data retention periods regularly and will only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as required by law (we may be legally required to hold some types of information), or as set out in any relevant contract we have with you.
We will generally keep your information as long as is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you after which this will be destroyed if it is no longer required for the reasons it was obtained.
You have the right at any time to:
• ask for a copy of the information about you held by us in our records;
• require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information; and
• request to have your information deleted.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office in relation to our use of your information.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
Scotland Supporters Club Members SaleThese terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), together with the Membership Terms and Conditions govern the Member’s purchase of the Ticket from the Scottish Football Association Limited, a company registered in Scotland and having its registered office at Hampden Park, Glasgow, G42 9AY with company number SC005453 (“the Scottish FA”). The Terms and Conditions and the Membership Terms and Conditions set out the terms of the contract between Members and the Scottish FA relating to the Ticket. Please read them now.
Please note that if the Member is purchasing Tickets on behalf of other Members, it is the purchasing Member’s responsibility to notify those other Members of the terms of the contract. All Members, by making use of Tickets, shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and the Membership Terms and Conditions.
Please note that the use of the Website to make an Online Application for Tickets is governed by the Scottish FA’s Website Use Terms and Conditions, which apply in addition to these Terms and Conditions and the Membership Terms and Conditions.
If the Member does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or the Membership Terms and Conditions then they may be escorted from the National Stadium, or any other stadium where a Home Match is being hosted, and prohibited from purchasing Tickets for or attending any future matches organised by the Scottish FA. In addition, the Membership of the Scotland Supporters Club may be suspended or terminated and the Member may not be able to use or be entitled to a refund of the Tickets purchased.
The Member acknowledges that he or she has no right to cancel the Contract. The Scottish FA will only offer Ticket refunds to Members in its absolute discretion.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:-
Accessible Area - means a designated area of the National Stadium where concessions are available for Members with a disability;
Accompanying Adult Member - means an Adult Member, who is over the age of 18 years old, or a Senior Member;
Adult Member - means a Member aged between 16 years and 64 years with legal capacity to apply for and who has paid the appropriate Price and has had his/her Online Application or Telephone Application accepted by the Scottish FA in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
Booking Period - has the meaning given to that term as ascribed in clause 2;
Child - means an individual aged 15 years or younger. The term “Children” shall be construed accordingly;
Contract - has the meaning given to that term in Clause 8;
Full International Team - means the men’s association football team chosen to represent the Scottish FA at the highest international level;
Home Match(es) - means any international association football match or matches involving the Full International Team played at the National Stadium or other venue within Scotland;
In Person - means the method for a Member to make an application to purchase Tickets for Home Matches in person at The National Stadium;
Junior Member - means an individual aged 15 years or under who has paid the appropriate Price and has had his/her Online Application or Telephone Application accepted by the Scottish FA in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
Loyalty Points - means points that may be awarded to Members by the Scottish FA on attendance at a Home Match(es);
Member - means a member of the Supporters Club, being an Adult, Senior, Junior or Youth Group Member, as appropriate;
Membership - means membership of the Supporters Club;
Membership Card - means the card which is issued to Members by or on behalf of the Scottish FA for the duration of the Membership Period. This card will be used for identification purposes;
Membership Terms and Conditions - means the terms and conditions that govern the membership of the Scotland Supporters Club, accessed at https://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk
National Stadium - means the entire premises of Hampden Park, Glasgow, G42 9BA including all areas that require a Ticket to gain access, as well as the immediate vicinity of such areas;
Online Application - means the method for a Member to make an application to purchase Tickets for Home Matches at https://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk or such other Website address as may be notified by the Scottish FA from time to time;
Partner(s) - means a sponsor and/or partner of the Scottish FA whose services and/or information may be relevant to Members;
Postage and Fulfilment - means the fees for postage and delivery of Tickets;
Price - means the relevant price for the Ticket, as detailed at the Scottish FA website here
Scottish FA - means the Scottish Football Association Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under the Companies Acts with the registered number SC005453 and having its registered office at Hampden Park, Glasgow, G42 9AY;
Senior Member - means an individual aged 65 years or over with legal capacity to apply for and who has paid the appropriate Price and having their Online Application, In-Person or Telephone Application accepted by the Scottish FA in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
Supporters Centre - means the team available to assist Members with general enquiries which can be contacted on the enquiry line offered to Members on the numbers 0141 616 6123 / 6196 / 6198 or by email at email@example.com;
Supporters Club - means the supporters club which Members belong to by virtue of agreeing to the Membership Terms and Conditions;
Telephone Application - means the telephone line used by the Scottish FA to facilitate Ticket bookings, available at 0844 875 1873 or such other telephone number as may be notified by the Scottish FA to the Member from time to time. Calls to this number may be monitored for training and quality assurance purposes and calls to this number will cost 7p per minute plus your provider’s access charge;
Terms and Conditions - means these terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of Tickets, accessed at ticket.scottishfa.co.uk;
Ticket(s) means a Ticket giving right to attend any Home Matches, purchased by Members in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
Youth Group - a group with a limit up to, but not exceeding, twenty (20) people comprising a maximum of 16 Children and 4 Accompanying Adult Members;
Youth Group Member - means a Member which is a Youth Group which has paid the appropriate Price and has purchased tickets directly from the Supporters Centre in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. References to a Youth Group Member shall include the individual members of the Youth Group;
Website - means the website used by the Scottish FA to facilitate sale of Tickets available at tickets.scottishfa.co.uk or such other address as may be notified by the Scottish FA to the Member from time to time; and
Working Days - means Monday to Friday, except on days which are bank holidays in Scotland.
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
1. The Scottish FA shall supply the Ticket to the Member in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Members can apply for Tickets using the Online Application process, or by using the Telephone Application process, or by purchasing In Person from 12 noon on Wednesday 8 August 2018 until 12 noon on Friday 17 August 2018 (the “Booking Period”).
3. Members will be notified by email in advance should the Booking Period change.
4. Acceptance of any application for the purchase of a Ticket shall be at the absolute discretion of the Scottish FA.
5. Members wishing to purchase a Ticket in the Accessible Area are required to contact the Supporters Centre.
6. Youth Group Members must contact the Supporters Centre directly in order to purchase Tickets.
7. If a Member has submitted their application In Person, used the Online Application process or where an email address has been provided by a Member using the Telephone Application, the Scottish FA will issue an email confirming acceptance of an application immediately after the Member’s application has been accepted and payment of the Price has been authorised.
8. In the case of Telephone Applications where an email address has not been provided by a Member, the Scottish FA will provide confirmation of acceptance of an application by post which will be issued within 5 Working Days after the Member’s application has been accepted and payment of the Price has been authorised, together with a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Once the Member’s application has been confirmed by the Scottish FA and payment of the Price has been authorised, a binding contract will be formed between the Member and the Scottish FA for the provision of the Ticket(s) based on these Terms and Conditions (the “Contract”).
10. Each Member will be invited to purchase one (1) Ticket for his/her own personal use. A Junior Member can only apply for a Ticket if an Accompanying Adult Member applies for a Ticket for the same Home Match.
11. A Youth Group Member will be entitled to either apply to purchase a minimum of 10 Tickets (with a ratio of 8 Children or under to 2 Accompanying Adult Members) up to a maximum of 20 Tickets (with a ratio of 16 Children to 4 Accompanying Adult Members). For every 10 Tickets purchased one adult Ticket within that group shall be provided by the Scottish FA to the Youth Group Member free of charge. Each Youth Group Member shall ensure that up to 10 Children are accompanied by 2 Accompanying Adult Members, and between 10 and 16 Children are accompanied by 4 Accompanying Adult Members.
12. To purchase Tickets, Members should use the Online Application process via the Website, the Telephone Application process or In Person.
13. Members are able to apply for Tickets for themselves and other Members (using the friends and family facility) in the same booking provided that overall each Member only applies for one (1) Ticket. Members must ensure that they have secured the consent of fellow Members and notified those Members of these Terms and Conditions.
14. Members shall only be able to exercise their invitation to purchase a Ticket during the Booking Period. Any Tickets remaining after this period will be made available to the general public.
15. To purchase Tickets Members must log in using their Membership card number and password. Never share your password with anyone, including a family member or a Scottish FA employee.
16. If Membership numbers or surnames are wrong and/or Membership numbers or surnames do not match the Member’s details held by the Scottish FA, the Ticket sale cannot be completed or confirmed.
17. Junior Members will only be allocated a Ticket if directly linked to an Accompanying Adult Member.
18. Junior Members will not be admitted to the National Stadium or any other stadium where a Home Match is being hosted without being accompanied by an Accompanying Adult Member.
19. A Member’s attendance at a Home Match will be recorded by the Scottish FA.
20. A Member may be awarded one Loyalty Point for attendance at a Home Match. The award of a Loyalty Point is at the absolute discretion of the Scottish FA. Loyalty Points will only be awarded by the Scottish FA for Tickets purchased directly from the Scottish FA. Loyalty Points shall not be awarded for Tickets purchased from any other vendors or sources.
21. Tickets are issued by the Scottish FA for use by the named Member only. Members are expressly prohibited from disposing of, posting on social or retail websites for re-sale, re-selling or transferring any Tickets that have been allocated to them, other than as may be permitted to friends and family pursuant to paragraph 12. Failure to comply with this provision may result in the Membership and the entitlement to attend the Home Match being suspended or terminated as determined by the Scottish FA.
22. Tickets are issued at the absolute discretion of the Scottish FA.
23. The Scottish FA may, on instruction from any regulatory body, authority or association, relocate a Member to an alternative seat or part of the National Stadium for any Home Match. Reasonable efforts will be made by the Scottish FA to provide a comparable seat for the Member in these circumstances and the Scottish FA shall contact the relevant Member in relation to changing their seating arrangements.
24. Requests from Members to relocate his or her seat(s) are at the absolute discretion of the Scottish FA.
25. The Scottish FA is under no obligation to replace any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
PAYMENT AND FULFILMENT
26. A Member will be required by the Scottish FA to pay the Ticket Price by credit or debit card to the Scottish FA or to such third party so authorised by the Scottish FA. The following credit or debit cards shall be valid for payment of the Price: Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro. A Member will be required to submit in advance payment for a Ticket.
27. If a Member who resides in the United Kingdom is applying for a Ticket:
a. the Member will have the following delivery options to choose from:
i. Royal Mail First Class is available for bookings where the Price is less than £150 and the booking has been submitted throughout the Booking Period;
ii. Royal Mail Special Delivery is available for bookings submitted throughout the Booking Period. Bookings where the Price is more than £150 will default to this option which will require a signature upon delivery, otherwise Tickets will be dispatched to the Member’s local Royal Mail sorting office; and
iii. Collection – this option will be free of charge and is available for bookings submitted throughout the Booking Period. Collection must be made prior to the Home Match at the time and location notified to the Member in writing by the Scottish FA after the Contract is in place. The Member must provide proof of identity and purchase when collecting the Ticket(s);
b. where the Member has chosen either the Royal Mail First Class or Royal Mail Special Delivery option, the Member will be obliged to pay the Price, as well as Postage and Fulfilment;
c. the Scottish FA will deliver the Ticket(s) to the Member no later than 7 days prior to the Home Match and by accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Member agrees to this timescale.
28. If a Member who resides outside the United Kingdom is applying for a Ticket:
a. the Member will be obliged to pay the Price; and
b. the Member will only have the option of collecting the Ticket prior to the Home Match taking place at the time and location notified to the Member in writing by the Scottish FA after the Contract is in place. The Member must provide proof of identity and purchase when collecting the Ticket.
29. Credit/debit cards will be charged immediately on the Scottish FA’s receipt of the Member’s application and will include the Price and, in the case of a Member residing in the UK, the Postage and Fulfilment.
30. In the event of postponement/abandonment/cancellation of the Home Match, the Member may be entitled to a refund (in full or in part, depending upon the circumstances) of the Price. The Member can contact the Scottish FA for details via the Supporters Centre.
31. In the event of the postponement of the Home Match or the abandonment of the Home Match occurring before half-time, the retained portion of the Ticket will permit admittance to the re-arranged fixture for the Home Match.
32. The Price will only be refunded by the Scottish FA in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If the Member defaults in payment of any amount due to the Scottish FA, the Scottish FA reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse, suspend or withdraw Membership to the Supporters Club until the payment is made in full and/or not to issue Tickets until payment is made in full. During this period, any rights and entitlements of the Member relating to the Supporters Club are suspended.
33. Duplicate Tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen Tickets.
34. The Scottish FA shall not be held liable for any Ticket lost or late delivery caused by malfunction, interruption of mail services, or incomplete data entry by the Member.
USE OF TICKETS
35. Access to the National Stadium shall be authorised upon presentation of a complete and valid Ticket.
36. The Member acknowledges that his or her presence in and around the National Stadium is at the Member’s own risk and that, subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Scottish FA or any other relevant body cannot be held liable for any risk, danger and loss, including bodily harm, personal property damage or loss, or any other incident whether occurring before, during or after the relevant Home Match.
37. The Member shall comply with all legal requirements whilst in attendance at the National Stadium.
38. It is an offence, punishable by law, for any person to enter or attempt to enter the grounds of the National Stadium:
a. Whilst in possession of a controlled container which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person;
b. Whilst in possession of alcohol;
c. Whilst drunk;
d. Whilst in possession of any controlled article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas;
e. Whilst in possession of any article which is a firework; and/or
f. All persons attending the Home Match may be searched by Police Scotland and/or the stadium authorities.
39. The Scottish FA reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse to sell Tickets to a Member or terminate or suspend the Membership of any Member who has: (a) been convicted in the United Kingdom or elsewhere of any football related offence or any other offence involving conduct which in the opinion of the Scottish FA is not conducive to the promotion of football or which may bring the Scottish FA and the Supporters Club into disrepute; (b) received a football banning order; (c) sold or transferred tickets to a third party in breach of these Terms and Conditions; and/ or (d) is in breach of any provision contained in the Membership Terms and Conditions.
40. The Member is not permitted to take a camera or photographic apparatus of any description into the National Stadium, or take any cinematograph picture or photograph of any kind of the Home Match.
41. The Member acknowledges that any photographs taken of the Member by an accredited photographer inside the National Stadium or within the immediate National Stadium perimeter may be used by the Scottish FA for commercial purposes.
42. The National Stadium authorities may operate CCTV cameras and body worn cameras in and around the National Stadium which monitor and record images for the purposes of safety and crime prevention. Information notices will be displayed at the National Stadium where CCTV and/or body worn cameras are in operation.
43. The Scottish FA reserves the right to amend the kick-off time of any Home Match in order to comply with any instruction by FIFA, UEFA or any other relevant authority. Tickets will be valid for the re-arranged kick-off.
44. Members found in the wrong area amid opposing fans may be ejected by Police Scotland and/or the stadium authorities.
45. The Scottish FA, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to Ticket users. The possession of this Ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the Member of these Terms and Conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the Member to observe them. In the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions the Scottish FA reserves the right to cancel this Ticket and retain the money paid therefor. In particular nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to limit the liability of the Scottish FA for death or personal injury caused by the Scottish FA’s negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
46. In the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or the Membership Terms and Conditions by any Member, the Scottish FA reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse, suspend or withdraw Membership to the Supporters Club and/or not to issue Tickets. During this period, any rights and entitlements of the Member relating to the Supporters Club will be suspended.
47. The Member acknowledges and agrees that Tickets are issued subject to any applicable local laws, ground regulations or rules in force available at the National Stadium (www.hampdenpark.co.uk).
48. Standing is strictly FORBIDDEN in seated viewing areas.
a. provide the Member with the services or information requested;
b. to analyse the collected information so that the Scottish FA can administer, support, improve and develop its business and the services it offers;
c. to contact Members in order to send details of the Scottish FA’s goods and services and those of the Partners which may be of interest;
d. for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance by the Scottish FA’s operations and business;
e. to contact Members for their views on the Scottish FA and/or its Partners’ products and services;
f. to ensure the safety of all those attending football matches and for the purposes of preventing crime;
g. to monitor operational and safety related incidents;
h. to apprehend and prosecute offenders, and provide evidence to take civil action in the courts;
i. to help provide a safer environment for our staff;
j. to determine whether you should be awarded with any Loyalty Points;
k. to ensure that you are not breaching these Terms and Conditions;
l. to prevent fraud;
m. to help us with understanding more about how our website and Membership is used; and
n. to assess whether you have been convicted or are being investigated for any criminal offence, particularly in relation to football related offences, such as football banning orders.
50. A copy of these Terms and Conditions shall be provided to each Member with the Scottish FA’s confirmation of Ticket purchase.
51. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operate separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
52. The failure of the Scottish FA to exercise or enforce any right conferred on the Scottish FA by these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right or operate to bar the exercise or enforcement of any right, power or remedy available to the Scottish FA at that time.
53. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Scotland any disputes that may arise will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
54. For all enquiries please contact the Supporters Centre. Please note that the helpline offered by the Supporters Centre is for general queries. In all other cases, to purchase a Ticket, Members must use either the Online Application facility on the Website or the Telephone Application facility.